The Ultralight / Watertight Series features proprietary DryFlex bags for the ultimate in ultralight, waterproof storage. For the multi-sport athlete that refuses to be let down or weighed down by his or her gear.
The Ultralight / Watertight .5 is perfect for one-to-two-day solo trips when you need an ultralight kit with enough supplies to treat common injuries. Packaged in a rugged, yet lightweight silnylon bag with a DryFlex waterproof liner, the UL / WT .5 will stay dry whatever the elements.
The silnylon bag has enough room to add other first aid and survival items and provides rugged protection for the DryFlex liner. Ideal for hiking, kayaking, backpacking, mountain biking and climbing.
Features & Benefits
Inner DryFlex™ bags and outer seam-sealed siliconized nylon bag with water-resistant zipper.
Clean and Close Wounds
Antiseptic wipes and butterfly bandages for closing small wounds.
Stabilize Fractures and Sprains
Wraps and bandages to immobilize fractures and provide support.
Stop Blisters Before they Start
Die-cut Moleskin plus Skin Tac™ topical adhesive to protect against the hiker's #1 injury.
- 2 – Skin Tac™ Topical Adhesive Wipe
- 3 – After Bite® Wipe
- 6 – Antiseptic Wipe
- 1 – Splinter/Tick Remover Forceps
- 4 – Sterile Gauze Dressing, 2" x 2"
- 4 – Sterile Gauze Dressing, 3" x 3"
- 1 – Sterile Non-Adherent Dressing, 3" x 4"
- 1 – Bandage, Elastic, Cohesive Self Adhering, 2"
- 5 – Adhesive Bandage, Fabric, 1" x 3"
- 3 – Adhesive Bandage, Fabric, Knuckle
- 2 – Bandage, Butterfly Closure
- 14 – Moleskin, Pre-Cut/Shaped
- 1 – Cloth Tape, 1/2" x 10 Yards
- 3 – Safety Pin
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.